July 24, 2018 (Pala, CA.) – The countdown has officially begun for early registration to the 2nd Annual Ryan Villopoto Amateur Motocross Cup presented by Alpinestars at Fox Raceway (formerly Pala Raceway) from December 29th through January 1, 2019.
Early registration opens November 1st. To help celebrate the countdown to the 2nd Annual RV Amateur Cup, one rider will be randomly chosen to win up to $500 in FREE race entry fees to the event. Early registration opens in 100 days so mark your calendars.
“I can’t wait to see everyone attend the 2nd annual race” said Ryan Villopoto. “We believe in this new era of classes and we are glad to see the publics positive response. We chose New Year’s weekend so kids don’t miss school and parents don’t miss work.”
Contest rules include:
- Repost or share the “100 Day” ad shown below on any social media channels.
- Starting at 12pm CST 07/24/18 (today), repost must be made within 24 hours.
- Hashtag in repost must include all of the following: #rvmxcup #kidslovedirt #rvsponsorsme
- Rider will receive every class eligible to enter for FREE (event limit: 5 classes).
- Non-transferable to any other rider.
- Parents are allowed to repost for children without social media accounts.
The first 42 entries in each class are guaranteed a gate pick. There are NO qualifiers to attend and there will not be any qualifiers at the event. The ONLY classes allowing more than 42 entries will be the AMA Pro Am classes (no registration limits). Once a class fills, alternates will be taken.
For more information, go to www.rvmxcup.com.