July 9, 2018 (Pala, CA.) – The 2nd Annual Ryan Villopoto Amateur Motocross Cup presented by Alpinestars at Pala Raceway December 29th through January 1, 2019 is fast approaching and we want to help one lucky rider get to Pala, California. Starting Tuesday, July 24th, we will pick one rider to receive all of their entries for FREE.
Here are the requirements:
- Like and follow at least one of the RVMXCup on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and/or Snapchat.
- Repost the picture from Tuesday, July 24th that will be on the RVMXCup social media channels.
- One person will be chosen 24 hours after the contest begins.
“It’s fun for me to give away $500 worth of entry fees” said Ryan Villopoto. “We did the same thing for this years event so I can’t wait to see who receives the sponsorship from us for 2019.” Last year, Polini Francisco #216 was the recipient of the RV Cup sponsorship. Who is next?
There are some restrictions:
- The sponsorship is NOT transferable.
- Rider must pre-enter with code provided by event promoter RRYD before the class sales out.
- The social media post must be completed within 24 hours of the original post on July 24th.
- The total number of entries is limited to five (5) classes for the event.
Online registration opens on November 1, 2018. The first 42 entries are guaranteed a gate pick. No qualifiers will be conducted after you are registered. The ONLY exception allowing more than 42 entries is the 250 A and 450 A Pro Sport AMA Pro Am classes (unlimited entries).
For more information, go to www.rvmxcup.com.